WE WELCOME YOU AND YOUR PETS AT OUR RESORT
The term "pet-friendly" can mean a lot of things to different people. When a hotel or other accommodation advertises themselves as pet-friendly, it means that they will allow pets - although restrictions may apply.
Travellers with pets should always remember to confirm pet policies before booking. An accommodation's "pet-friendly" policy can change for several reasons, including new management.
Generally, an accommodation with a pet-friendly policy will allow small cats and dogs. If you're traveling with anything other than a cator a dog; traveling with large cats or dogs (or in some cases, even medium-sized cats or dogs); or traveling with more than two cats or dogs... you're going to find it more of a challenge to find a pet-friendly lodging that can accommodate your animal family.
All pet-friendly accommodations will have restrictions, some more than others.
Please find below Pet Friendly Policy restrictions at resort as follows:
- Cats and Dogs only
- Small pets only - under 15lbs - maximum 2 pets per room
- Pets must be leashed while on hotel property
- And - this should go without saying! - guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room
- Pets must not be left unattended. If guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they should contact the concierge with advance notice
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide cats and dogs
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighbourhood
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered because of the guest's pet
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages
- The guest must pay INR 1000 per pet per stay additional pet fee flatrate per room fee for the pet you bring. Be sure you ask for details on pet-friendly policies so that you aren't surprised when you're presented with the bill
- Finally, you and your pets are ambassadors for all the pets that travel in the future!
- Travel courteously and responsibly, and pet-friendly accommodations will continue to welcome our pets.